Manly West, QLD 4179Sold $444,000
39 Seabreeze Road
House Sold - Manly West QLD
ANOTHER PROPERTY SOLD BY TAKEALA
BEACH COTTAGE ON THE BAYSIDE TO WELCOME YOU HOME
Finished researching the property market and ready to act before prices rise even further? Act now. This tastefully renovated cottage in a quiet and leafy Manly West location is surprisingly spacious, inside and out. From the welcoming white picket fence to the flowering orange cosmos in the generous back yard, there is abundant room here to claim as your new space.
French doors open from the main bedroom at the front of the home to the verandah, perfect for catching the sun and a morning coffee to start the day refreshed. Two bedrooms are of generous proportions, with VJ boards and high ceilings lending so much character. The third bedroom, leading from the lounge, could also be a sunroom, sewing room or office.
Limewashed floors make the front lounge ‘pop’ and this flows nicely throughout the home, to a second living space and the open plan kitchen. Timber bench tops and white cabinetry offer a crisp, clean appeal to the kitchen.
On trend colours, and ‘glam’ fittings, in the renovated bathroom will appeal to buyers looking for a home with character.
Further opportunity exists for DIY lovers – extend from the kitchen for additional outdoor entertaining space, raise and build in underneath to double the floorspace, or add a swimming pool to complete this new haven for your family.
* 3 bedrooms, renovated bathroom and kitchen, 2 living areas
* character VJ boards, high ceilings and french doors to the front verandah
* dishwasher and airconditioned, for your comfort
* limewashed floors and period fittings for a beachy and warm, character filled home
* 458m2, with a large back yard
* quiet Manly West street close to transport, waterfront and shops – only 1km from Manly train station
* Manly State School catchment.
We would love to see you at the open home, or call Takeala on 0438 339 675 for a private inspection.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces