Wynnum, Queensland 4178 AustraliaSold $538,000
47 Wassell Street
House Sold - Wynnum Queensland
Room to Grow
If you are seeking excellent value on beautiful Brisbane Bayside, then this is the home for you. Yes, water glimpses are a feature of this home. Standing on the north facing back deck, and taking in the leafy outlook, diamonds sparkle on the water and the white sands of Stradbroke Island beckon.
Move to the Bayside and enjoy bay breezes from this high set home in a wide tree lined street. Solid and well presented, this Wynnum home is ready for its new owner.
With a freshly painted exterior, in an elevated position with a leafy outlook, the property is surrounded by family homes, in an area rapidly increasing in value and desirability.
It’s a home you can live in now, and grow into. Beautiful hardwood polished floors, spacious bedrooms and bathroom, large loungeroom, and separate dining off the kitchen. Entertain and relax with family and friends on the back deck, overlooking the huge back yard. Downstairs is the garage, laundry and storage space. Use this area to create further living space.
* polished floors
* 3 substantial bedrooms
* airconditioned, and ceiling fans
* well presented bathroom and separate WC
* good storage space
* tandem double garage
* large garden shed
* freshly painted exterior
* solid and well maintained home in popular family friendly Wynnum location
* opportunity to extend or raise for further living and entertaining space (STCA)
* easy walk to Mangrove Boardwalk and Wynnum Esplanade
* private and public schools only 3 minutes’ drive
* easy access to Gateway Motorway for city, Port of Brisbane, Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast destinations
* only 1km from Wynnum North train station for access to City and Cleveland.
This property must be sold. Make it yours now by starting with an inspection. Please call me: Takeala 0438 339 675.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage