Ferny Grove, QLD 4055Sold $475,000
8 Quailglen Court
House Sold - Ferny Grove QLD
ANOTHER PROPERTY SOLD BY TAKEALA
SPRING INTO YOUR NEW HOME … QUIET, LOW MAINTENANCE AND READY TO MOVE IN NOW
Peacefully located with an outlook across to the tree covered hills of Ironbark Gully and State Forest, this is a home for buyers seeking a low set, low maintenance brick property for a quiet lifestyle. Escape the hustle and bustle and choose this quiet bushland retreat as your new home for Spring. The current owners have made their decision – this home will be sold, at auction, if not sold prior.
A customised build for the block, this home presents with north facing living areas, and the largest floor plan, for a family to grow into.
The kitchen and dining room spill out onto the covered all-weather entertaining area, and flow effortlessly through to the lounge area for formal entertaining. Cook up a feast in the kitchen which features recently updated stainless steel stove top and oven, dishwasher and large pantry – entertaining’s a breeze.
An open plan kitchen and dining area allow for additional living space, complete with surround sound system.
There’s plenty of room to spread out, with an ensuited master bedroom, and three further bedrooms. The fourth bedroom could also be used as an office or sewing room.
For investors, update with a coat of paint and some contemporary features to maximize your rental return. The suburb is located in a growth corridor. It’s leafy, quiet, has excellent transport infrastructure, and easily accessible to major shopping centres, a wide selection of private and public schools, hospitals and restaurants.
• custom built home, with north facing entertaining and living areas
• in one of Brisbane’s growth corridors, this home is ideal for an owner occupier or investor
• thoughtful floorplan with separate living areas
• four bedrooms, with ensuited master bedroom
• recently updated stainless steel stove and oven, dishwasher
• built in robes, ceiling fans, low maintenance living, two garden sheds
• off street parking for boat or campervan
• close to parks and open spaces, stroll to the creek for some yabby fishing
• listen to the birdsong at dusk, peaceful bushland outlook from the all weather outdoor entertaining area.
Put this home on your shortlist, and make an appointment to inspect. This home must be sold. You’ll be welcome at our scheduled open homes.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage